• The right home, in the right place, at the right time (a neighborhood and homes that meet real needs)
• A real neighborhood, not just a subdivision (there’s more to this that just throwing up some houses and hoping someone buys them)
• A sense of place ( a great place for people to live and raise their families – or invite the family home)
• Value (price is a part of this – but there is SO much more.)
• POA – $43.25/month ala carte maintenance services available for your convenience (no need to bring the lawn mower or the snow blower if
you’d rather have this done for you!)
• Beautiful new lots available in our newest Prairie development and 1 lot remaining in The Prairie at Aberdeen.
• Guaranteed on-time completion (we’ve been doing this for 35 years)
• Guaranteed pricing (you won’t sign a Purchase Agreement until you know the last nickel)
• Outstanding product knowledge (constantly looking for better products and solutions)
• Experienced Craftsmen (many of them have been with us for 30 years or more. When we find a good one, we hang
on to them.) No need to shop our trades when we have the best!
• Extraordinary construction supervision (cool, calm, collected)
• Uncommon Management (over 200 years of experience – just 6 people)
• The best warranty in the business (2 year comprehensive, 10 year structural, insured.)
• Award-wining service after the sale (that’s Buying a Coolman Communities home in “The Prairie” (tucked into a quiet corner just west of Aberdeen in Valpo) is more than just buying a house. Today, nearly 10% of all families in the Greater Valparaiso Area live in a home built by Coolman Communities.
• Accessibility (you can always find us – our main office is in downtown Valpo)
• Transparency (you’ll know the details of what we do, and why we do it that way)
Have it YOUR way (Design is more than just looking good)
• Flexibility (there’s more than one way to meet your needs. Sometimes that’s doing it in a way that’s less expensive)
• Personalization (it’s YOUR house)
• Customization (It costs NOTHING to make changes on paper. Exact pricing is given – no allowances)
• Green-Built (we are Indiana’s largest “Single Family NGBS residential builder” – it’s not important to some, but it’s important to us)
• Healthy (we started attending “Healthy House” Conferences 25 years ago)
• Energy Efficiency that makes sense (sustainable and affordable)
Stuff you probably haven’t thought of (or were afraid to ask)
• Drainage (this isn’t a concern for most folks till later, when the back yard’s a swamp)
• Passive mitigation (it’s expensive to remediate later – so we do it as standard)
• Dry basements (why would ANYONE cut corners here? So it’s warranted for 10 years)
• References (We don’t provide any, but suggest you just walk through our neighborhoods and ask people.)
Buying a Coolman Communities home in “The Prairie” (tucked into a quiet corner just west of Aberdeen in Valpo) is more than just buying a house. Today, nearly 10% of all families in the Greater Valparaiso Area live in a home built by Coolman Communities.